Welcome to the East China School District where we truly have a great staff, students, and community support. I encourage you to take a few moments to browse our website to get to know us a little better. There are so many great things happening in our district.
Our staff along with community members are currently working to meet the Strategic Planning Goals approved by the Board of Education. Through a series of retreats involving multiple stakeholders, four committees were created to work on the following district goals:
• Implement a systematic marketing plan promoting positive, clear, concise information about the district to the community
• Implement a comprehensive district-wide MTSS (Multi-tiered system of support)
• Implement PLC’s (Professional Learning Communities) by building and district
• Create a comprehensive building plan
For more information on the progress of each committee please visit our Strategic Planning web page.
Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.
Send a message to the Superintendent
The East China School District will work in collaboration with parents, students, and the community to prepare our children to be successful throughout life.
The East China School District will create a culture of opportunity:
- By promoting student ownership (accountability), self-awareness and unity between student and community
- By providing a student-centered environment
- By offering a rich and varied curriculum
- By supporting student’s social, emotional, academic, and transitional life needs
- By ensuring that individual needs of every student are met