St. Clair High Events Calendar
Latest St. Clair High News
- Pick up a work permit that corresponds to your age in your high school Principal’s Office. Form CA-7 is for students who are ages 16 and 17. Form CA-6 is for students who are UNDER 16. During the summer months, work permits may be picked up from the Personnel Office in the Administration Building (1585 Meisner Road, East China, MI) Monday – Thursday from 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Complete the student portion of the Work Permit.
- Take the work permit to the Employer, who will complete the Employer portion of the Work Permit.
- Bring the completed Work Permit to the Principals’ Office (Personnel Office during the summer), who will approve the Work Permit for you. The teenager must also bring at least one piece of identification showing birth date with the completed work permit before we can approve the request.
- Take the completed Work Permit to your employer, who will keep it on file.
More St. Clair High News
The East China School District announces the sponsorship of the Summer Food Service Program for Children. Free meals will be made available to children 18 years of age and under or persons up to age 26 who are enrolled in an educational program for the mentally or...
Click the link below to see the slides that we used during our annual Saints Recognition Assembly this morning. We take time out to pause and reflect on the many positive things that happen in our building and classrooms throughout the year. St Clair High strives to...