Nourishing students is not only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which we serve. Chartwells is a diverse family of dedicated food and nutrition specialists serving the academic community. We deliver customized solutions that benefit our partners through innovative programs.
Our passion for good food isn’t limited to the cafeteria. We know the lessons learned in school will guide a child throughout their lifetime. So together with a balanced, delicious meal, we also offer an exciting range of educational tools that help your students make wise, informed decisions. Eat. Learn. Live. is the foundation of all that we do in school foodservice education.
For more information about Chartwells, visit www.eatlearnlive.com.
Food Service Director
The 2018-19 free and reduced lunch application is now available. Please find in the links below some helpful documents on filling out an application.
E-Funds for Schools Website
- 2018-19 Free & Reduced Food Application
- E-Funds for Schools
- E-Funds Registration
- Field Trip Order Form
- Food Service Application Online via Skyward
- Frequently Asked Questions - ADA
- How to Apply for Free & Reduced Food Meals
- Sport Meal Order Form
- Student Identification Cards
- USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
Menus and Nutrition Information
- 2018-19 Elementary Price List
- 2018-19 Secondary Price List
- December Elementary Breakfast Menu
- December Elementary Lunch Menu
- December Secondary Lunch Menu
- December Staff Menu
- November Breakfast Allergens
- November Elementary Breakfast Menu
- November Elementary Lunch Menu
- November Lunch Allergens
- November Secondary Breakfast Menu
- November Secondary Lunch Menu
- November Staff Menu