Nourishing students is not only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which we serve. Chartwells is a diverse family of dedicated food and nutrition specialists serving the academic community. We deliver customized solutions that benefit our partners through innovative programs.
Our passion for good food isn’t limited to the cafeteria. We know the lessons learned in school will guide a child throughout their lifetime. So together with a balanced, delicious meal, we also offer an exciting range of educational tools that help your students make wise, informed decisions. Eat. Learn. Live. is the foundation of all that we do in school foodservice education.
For more information about Chartwells, visit www.eatlearnlive.com.
Food Service Director
The 2019-20 free and reduced lunch application is now available. Please find in the links below some helpful documents on filling out an application.
E-Funds for Schools Website
Menus and Nutrition Information
- 2019-20 Secondary Price List
- January Elementary Breakfast Alergens
- January Elementary Breakfast Carb Counts
- January Elementary Breakfast Menu
- January Elementary Lunch Allergens
- January Elementary Lunch Carb Counts
- January Elementary Lunch Menu
- January Secondary Breakfast Menu
- January Secondary Lunch Allergens
- January Secondary Lunch Carb Counts
- January Secondary Lunch Menu
- January Staff Menu
- Let's Get Cooking Fun Food Facts
- Power Your Performance Fun Facts
- Spice it up Fun Facts