Elementary school is a time of tremendous wonder, discovery and growth for children in kindergarten through grade five. Our young learners engage in a comprehensive educational program that develops their thinking and communication skills and teaches them the joy of learning.
Middle school is full of change. Our young adults discover and develop diverse interests and grow intellectually, socially, and emotionally. The combination of a secure environment and knowledgeable staff nurtures that development through academic challenge and creative stimulation.
Opportunities abound for our high school learners. Academic excellence is a tradition at our high schools. Students balance academic requirements with increased responsibility, independence, and leadership.
Click on the links below to view the puberty presentations used at ECSD.
4th grade (girls) – Click on “Always Changing – Girls”
5th grade– Click on “Always Changing – Co-ed”
5th grade – Understanding HIV and AIDS
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLANS
East China School District is committed to a continual process of improvement throughout each building and across the district. School Improvement Plans are reviewed, updated, and submitted to the Michigan Department of Education annually.
School Improvement Plans
- Belle River Elementary School Improvement Plan
- District Improvement Plan
- Gearing Elementary School Improvement Plan
- Marine City High School Improvement Plan
- Marine City Middle School Improvement Plan
- Palms Elementary
- Pine River Elementary School Improvement Plan
- Riverview East High School Improvement Plan
- St. Clair High School Improvement Plan
- St. Clair Middle School Improvement Plan
Annual Education Report (AER)
- Belle River Elementary Annual Report
- East China School District Annual Report
- Gearing Elementary Annual Report
- Marine City High School Annual Report
- Marine City Middle Annual Report
- Palms Elementary Annual Report
- Pine River Elementary Annual Report
- Riverview East High Annual Report
- St. Clair High School Annual Report
- St. Clair Middle Annual Report