Elementary school is a time of tremendous wonder, discovery and growth for children in kindergarten through grade five. Our young learners engage in a comprehensive educational program that develops their thinking and communication skills and teaches them the joy of learning.
Middle school is full of change. Our young adults discover and develop diverse interests and grow intellectually, socially, and emotionally. The combination of a secure environment and knowledgeable staff nurtures that development through academic challenge and creative stimulation. Opportunities abound for our high school learners. Academic excellence is a tradition at our high schools. Students balance academic requirements with increased responsibility, independence, and leadership.
Click on the links to view the puberty presentations used in the 4th and 5th-grade classrooms at ECSD.
4th grade (girls) – Click on “Always Changing – Girls”
5th grade– Click on “Always Changing – Co-ed”
5th grade – HIV and ME video
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLANS
East China School District is committed to a continual process of improvement throughout each building and across the district. School Improvement Plans are reviewed, updated, and submitted to the Michigan Department of Education annually.
Annual Education Report (AER)
- 2021-22 Belle River Elementary AER Report
- 2021-22 ECSD District AER Report
- 2021-22 Gearing Elementary AER Report
- 2021-22 Marine City High School AER Report
- 2021-22 Marine City Middle School AER Report
- 2021-22 Palms Elementary AER Report
- 2021-22 Pine River Elementary AER Report
- 2021-22 Riverview East High AER Report
- 2021-22 St. Clair High School AER Report
- 2021-22 St. Clair Middle School AER Report