The Business Office is located in the Administration Building and houses various business functions of the District, including budgeting, financial reporting, cash management, purchasing and accounting.
- Change of Address Name Form
- Guest Teacher Time Sheet
- I-9 Employee Eligibility Verification
- MI W-4 Withholding Exemption Certificate
- Omni - New TPA for 403(b) & 457
- Pay Request Non-Employee
- Sub-Custodian Time Sheet
- VALIC 403(b) and 457 Salary Deferral Authorization
- W-4 Personal Allowance Federal Form
- W-9 Form
Request for Proposal
If you are interested in holding a fundraiser for the school district, you must complete a Google Form titled Request for Permission to Conduct a Fundraising Activity (click on one of the links below). Below please find the necessary forms associated with the fundraising procedure.